Create a delicious springtime meal with salmon from Piazza Produce!
Faroe Island Salmon Fillets Skin On 1 side, 10 lb case, #45140
Faroe Island Salmon Fillets Skin On 3 sides, 10 lb case, #44223
Faroe Island Salmon Fillets Skin Off 10 lb case, #45198
Chilean Salmon Fillets Skin On, #45122
Chilean Salmon Fillets Skin Off, #45156
Chilean Salmon Portions, Skin Off, Any Size, #45197
Perfect for cooking salmon on the grill!
• 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed off
• Salmon filet, ½ lb – 1 lb
• 1 large lemon, sliced into rounds or wedges
• 2 tbsp garlic paste or fresh minced garlic
• 3 tbsp lemon juice
• 3 tbsp olive oil
• 2 tsp sea salt
• 2 tbsp fresh cracked pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add salmon and asparagus to sheet pan.
3. In a small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, and garlic and mix well.
4. Drizzle oil, lemon juice, and garlic mixture over salmon and asparagus. Layer lemon on top.
5. Season well with salt and pepper.
6. Bake 15-20 minutes, until salmon is opaque and asparagus is soft.
7. Serve immediately, either on its own, or alongside roasted potatoes, rice, or a nice salad.
Recipe credit: sweetcsdesigns.com