The core of the produce wholesale business is the quality of our produce and we take that quality very seriously. So seriously, in fact, we'd like you to see it for yourself: read more about our Food Safety Inspected Warehouse, check out our Distribution Network or call us up for a personal tour of our Indianapolis facility.
What's going on Inside Piazza?
- Our produce buyers are closely studying daily market reports to find the freshest produce at the most competitive costs. They work with vendors around the world in such markets as Holland, Belgium, Israel, Mexico, Central, and South America. They also work with growers throughout the country including local growers here in the Midwest.
- All products are inspected by trained professionals for grade, quality and freshness. Then the produce is stored in climate-controlled areas specifically designed for the unique temperature, humidity and ethylene-level requirements of each item.
- The Food Safety & Quality Manager is following documented procedures to insure the safety of our products during receiving, storage and shipment.
- Trained drivers are delivering fresh produce in state-of-the-art trucks that are continuously monitored for the temperature of the load and its location.
- Our friendly customer service representatives are helping clients find a wide variety of fruit, vegetable and floral products. Contact us to learn how we can help you